Friday, March 2, 2012

Admiring Obsession...

I get a blank text a few minutes ago... I open the message and there's a picture, of a tattoo. Now letme break it down a few months back you guys know the song "Lotus Flower Bomb" by Wale ft. Miguel was hot at that moment & I saw a tattoo a girl got kind of mimmickin the song & it gave me a ideal to do somethin similiar. So it jus happened to tell my cousin /friend my ideal. Weeks later she tells me that she knows a guy who does good tattoos and we should both get "that" matching tattoo. And boom she has it. & i'm really bugged out because it's like she doesn't have a style of her own . I hate ppl that want to do the same thing as others so now im like I dont even want that tattoo anymore ,i'll just find another ideal.

 Crazy thing about this is that this isnt the first time shes done something like this so what line do you draw between admiring and obsession?

1 comment:

  1. Imitation is the greatest and most sincere form of Flattery.
    i guess she sees you as an ideal on Fashion or Style savvy... i know it seems like she is biting your style, but better that than you being known as the person who Ends trends. Be a bit flattered that she copies you but encourage her to find her own identity.
    After all, no fashion style is new, its all recycled and rehashed, your idea for that same Tattoo was inspired by someone else too.

    ReplyDelete