Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thinking of a marriage? and family?

Yes , Me , Marriage , Family , YES like husband, home owner, kids and a dog with a backyard. I don't know what it is that's been having me thinking im ready to settle down and have a family. Smh ! WHY WHY WHY!!! Im only 18 still in school, and working 40+ hours a week with no time in between for a family . Im guessing im just ready to settle down to be happy with that one person who 50% completes me (the other 50% being myself)with no lies, no games ,no trust issues, just communication , love, peace, trust , happiness & freeness.

This just makes me think of how unhappy i am in my relationship now.

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing wrong with thinking of settling down it could happen in for future sooner than you think. When I was highschool I use to think of about being married but now i am 22 yrs old and I dont think about to much but I do think of settling down and just being with someone what comes after that well see.

    ReplyDelete