Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sometimes being busy sucks...

I love the fact of being busy with work & making lots of money doing so as well but at times I get so overwhelmed especially with the type of work & job I have & having the type of job where u don't have a set time , it's just based on whenever all the work is done & that can be anywhere from 8-12 hrs. . But anywho I really don't have time to blog as much as I would like because all I seem to do is work , work , work , but enough of that, i will start making time because there is so many things I want to get off my chest!
I wanted to talk about World Aids Day(Dec.1) ;imissed that . I want to talk about relationships/my relationship&issues(of course) along with sexually frustration &Hair ! Hair ! Hair! Natural hair ! YASSS ! But as of right now all this is going to be on hold to the weekend because in NC it's 3 a.m. I just got off work around 1 a.m. & i have to get back at it at 1 p.m. tomorrow afternoon. So until nxt time ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment